Sunday, July 4, 2010

Toronto Island


What's up?! I am going to talk about what I did yesterday. I went to toronto island and St. Lawrence Market with my family. At St. Lawrence, we bought some snack foods such as cheese, a baguette, and some meats to eat on the island. When we got to the island, we put together a sandwich with all our food. After that, we sat in the sun enjoying the beautiful weather. I played soccer with my new soccer ball and had a popsicle. Then we went to the beach and took the ferry back to Toronto. All in all it was a great day. Peace! Oh, and here are some pics I took on our journey:

(just in case!)
(interesting looking things)
(pretty fountain in downtown Toronto)
(beautiful landscape by my mom!)

3 comments:

  1. Are those Currants or mutant Gooseberries?

    G.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work kiddo! Love the blog. Great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are currants I believe. Thanks for commenting guys! :)

    ReplyDelete