Sunday, July 18, 2010

Gogos Crazy Bones!

Hello! Sorry to my Mom and you guys 'cause I've broken my promise to write everyday. Hope you will understand. I have been busy enjoying the summer. But today I will talk about Gogos crazy bones. Gogos are little figures that you can play with and each gogo has a different and unique design. They are almost like mini designer toys for kids to play with. They all have special traits that you can find on the gogos website. Gogos are really awesome and they are totally in. :D

4 comments:

  1. Hi Chips, where can I buy a GoGo?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, you can buy gogos at chapters, toys r us, mastermind, and indigo. they come in packs of five or three. you cant buy just one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jaime...you misspelled your own name!

    ReplyDelete
  4. No that is another Jamie that we know. it is sire's guy friend. :) hee hee!

    ReplyDelete