Thursday, July 29, 2010

Happy anniversary!

Yesterday my family and I celebrated our third anniversary of "being a family". Well, it was the anniversary of my parents being married but I guess you could say that if my parents got married we all become a whole big happy family. To celebrate, we went to a really fancy restaurant called Bodega. Bodega is a cute little french restaurant with lovely looking food. We ordered escargot, a beet salad for my mom, and a pan seared tomato salad with feta cheese and onion crisps. Those were our appetizers. Our entrees were a vegetarian tower, and chicken breast with grilled sweet potato & bacon hash with rosemary walnut oil dressing. And finally for desert we had two vanilla creme brulees and a chocolate pecan pie. It was so good! I hope we can go there again soon! But until then, TTYL!!!




1 comment: