Saturday, August 14, 2010

Friendships...

Friendships are confusing. my friends are so hard to read. Are they trying to tell my that they want to be my friend forever or are they trying to tell me that they don't want to be friends any more? Well whatever it is I don't want to lose anybody. We were all a group last year in grade 4 but now we are slowly drifting apart. I was the one to bring together our whole group because before it was just me and this other girl and then I changed grades and then I grew closer to these other two girls that my other friend wasn't close to. Then the new girls met these other girls and we started hanging out with them and my old friend loved them but now I am kind of fading away. This might sound truly confusing to you but it is sad. I just want to have my friends forever.

3 comments:

  1. I read your post and thought of this email I got once. Hope you like it.

    Reason, Season, or Lifetime

    People come into your life for a reason, a season or a lifetime.
    When you figure out which one it is,
    you will know what to do for each person.

    When someone is in your life for a REASON,
    it is usually to meet a need you have expressed.
    They have come to assist you through a difficulty;
    to provide you with guidance and support;
    to aid you physically, emotionally or spiritually.
    They may seem like a godsend, and they are.
    They are there for the reason you need them to be.

    Then, without any wrongdoing on your part or at an inconvenient time,
    this person will say or do something to bring the relationship to an end.
    Sometimes they die. Sometimes they walk away.
    Sometimes they act up and force you to take a stand.
    What we must realize is that our need has been met, our desire fulfilled; their work is done and now it is time to move on.

    Some people come into your life for a SEASON,
    because your turn has come to share, grow or learn.
    They bring you an experience of peace or make you laugh.
    They may teach you something you have never done.
    They usually give you an unbelievable amount of joy.
    Believe it. It is real. But only for a season.

    LIFETIME relationships teach you lifetime lessons;
    things you must build upon in order to have a solid emotional foundation.
    Your job is to accept the lesson, love the person,
    and put what you have learned to use in all other relationships and areas of your life.
    It is said that love is blind but friendship is clairvoyant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for that. This friendship was very much like that poem. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this post! Its so trueeee!!!!!

    ReplyDelete