Saturday, August 14, 2010

Cheese!

Hello! I haven't really been talking about cheese considering my blog name is Chips and Cheese Please. So let me tell you a bit about me and cheese. My favourite kind of cheese is havarti and I like it because there are many different flavours and it is just so creamy. I don't like very strong types of cheese but I do like the Greek feta. Feta is salty and has a nice soft texture. I like it when cheese is in dips like asiago dip which is so good. I also like asiago because it is slightly salty but not too salty and has almost the same flavour of feta. If you have no clue what any of this cheese is you should think about trying some. If you like salty, then you might like feta. If you like creamy, you might like havarti. Well, that is just my opinion. There are many cheese lovers out there and many kinds of cheese too!


No comments:

Post a Comment