Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Ahhh, Japan!

Today I thought that I would talk to you about my journey to Japan. Two years ago my family and I went to Japan to visit friends and also to see the wonderful country. My favourite part was going to the onsen with my family and friend. An onsen is a public bath that people go to to relax in hot baths like hot tubs. Some baths are hotter or colder than others so that you can find a bath that you like most. But you have to wash yourself first before you enter any of the baths. They give you a bottle of shampoo and conditioner to wash your hair, and a bottle of body wash for your body. The onsen was so nice and refreshing. After you had your time at the onsen, there was a nice cafe where you could get a nice cup of tea.

Well, there is a bit of my experience at Japan.





1 comment:

  1. So unexpected for you to talk about Japan, you little asian! LOL you know I'm joking =D

    ReplyDelete